What

E.g.Antennas

Location (Where)

  
E.g. Abbotsford - NSW - 2046

Home > Building Design-Drafting Jobs > Australia

Building Design-Drafting Jobs in Australia

Are you looking for Building Design-Drafting Jobs in ?

Using Service Tradesman’s Job Search it’s easy to search for and find local Building Design-Drafting Jobs in . Our Building Design-Drafting Jobs listed in are waiting for you to quote

Your search returned 30 result(s) for Building Design-Drafting Jobs

Status       Start Date

Building Design-Drafting Jobs in Sunshine West

Draftsman

Job Description
I would like to convert brick garage into a unit with 1, maybe 2 bedrooms upstairs. Would like to get some plans
Job Location : Sunshine West , 3020
19 Jun 2019
 
 
 
 

Building Design-Drafting Jobs in engadine

renovation and garage

nina dhondy

Job Description
Job Location : engadine, 2233
15 Jun 2015
 
 
 
 

Building Design-Drafting Jobs in Scarsdale

Extension

Job Description
Master bed and ensuite, entertainment and singl garage
Job Location : Scarsdale, 3351
01 Jan 2015
 
 
 
 

Building Design-Drafting Jobs in Flemington

Draftsman required for decking

Job Description
I am looking to add some wooden decking to the side of my property 90% which will be less 30cm high to cover existing paving and dirt. The remaining 10% is to c...
Job Location : Flemington, 3031
10 Nov 2014
 
 
 
 

Building Design-Drafting Jobs in St Albans

Construction Drawings

Job Description
Construction drawings for 3 townhouses
Job Location : St Albans, 3021
02 Oct 2014
 
 
 
 

Building Design-Drafting Jobs in Thornbury

Building permit drawings

Ben Macintosh

Job Description
Drawings for building permit for carport and conversion of garage to habitable dwelling
Job Location : Thornbury, 3071
01 Oct 2014
 
 
 
 

Building Design-Drafting Jobs in Mount Waverley

Architectural Design and Town planning permits

NA

Job Description
I am looking to demolish and rebuild in the current lot where I live (My Waverley). The block size is less than 500sqm so subject to town planning. Need a quo...
Job Location : Mount Waverley, 3149
01 Jul 2014
 
 
 
 

Building Design-Drafting Jobs in Mill Park

Architect

Job Description
Looking to subdivide a house, with new building at the back of the land.
Job Location : Mill Park, 3082
31 Mar 2014
 
 
 
 

Building Design-Drafting Jobs in Mackay

engineering house designs

Job Description
new house plans need enginnering side off project to be quoted on
Job Location : Mackay, 4740
01 Nov 2013
 
 
 
 

Building Design-Drafting Jobs in Old Bar

2 x 2 bedroom townhouse design

Job Description
Need a design & quote for 2 x 2 bedroom townhouses at 7 David St Old Bar
Job Location : Old Bar, 2430
04 Oct 2013
 
 
 
 
1 2 3






Copyright © 2012 Service Tradesman